SAE J560 Metal
It is our business to find optimum and safe solutions for various needs in the area of connectors and cables. For the North American and Asia Pacific truck and trailer connector market (SAE J560) and also for agricultural technology, we have already developed our EXPERT range of trailer connectors. Now we are additionally offering 7-pin 12V metal connectors, which are built to last and to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. Our extremely sturdy trailer connectors feature the following characteristics.
- Designed to withstand a minimum of 5,000 mating cycles.
- Jumper cable with a capacity of 40A max
- High durability thanks to heavy-duty zinc alloy housing and solid brass terminals (nickel-plated).
- Thread locker screws provide for optimal wire retention thus ensuring a reliable connection even if the wires are under strain.
- Spring and hinge pin made from stainless steel to guarantee a long lifetime of the connectors even under the most demanding conditions.
- Modular design including standard housing gasket allows for easy repair or replacement.
- Installation and connection processes conform to established. products so no process changes are necessary, just "Plug and Play“.
- 4x 12, 2x 10 and 1x 8 AWG provides for flexibility in installation and application.
- Elongated two-hole mounting enables easy installation.
- Tools and installation instructions available on request.
- No pre-attached expensive jacketed cable
- No over-mold tooling, process, and materials.
- Increased flexibility of harness supplier selection
- Lower weight contributes to lower operating costs
- Production process for harness maker is commonized with all other vehicle component harnesses.
- SAE J560 Metalfile_download